I learn best through hands-on coding practice. But, I still think there's a lot to be learned through reading books.
These are books I've read, am currently reading, or have queued up on my book shelf.
- A Philosophy of Software Design by John Ousterhout
- The Pragmatic Programmer by Andrew Hunt
- Clean Code by Robert Martin
- Clean Architecture by Robert Martin
- 99 Bottle of OOP by Sandi Metz, Katrina Owen & TJ Stankus
- The Bootcampers Guide to Web Accessibility by Lindsey Kopacz
- The Tech Resume Inside-out by Gergley Orosz
- Cracking the Coding Interview by Gayle Laakmann McDowell
- Pure React by Dave Ceddia
- Crucial Conversations by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan & Switzler
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- Powerful by Patty McCord